Stream from link above, or download Mp3 here.
I was commissioned by yoga instructor Jessica Annand to craft two one-hour mixes for a yoga retreat taking place in July 2015 at Stewart Mineral Springs Retreat Center near Mt. Shasta, California. While I’ve played live during yoga sets before, this was the first time I’d created any in the studio. This is the first of the two. The word “Yitha” means “One” in the Karuk tribal language, indigenous to the region. There are gentle beats and expansive spaces in this mix, as per her request.
Mastered by David Sonoform.
1. Modcam – Sonic Zen (Album Mix)
2. Makyo – Soar Angelic
3. Samorost – You
4. Xerxes – Longyaard
5. The Sushi Club – Mujo
6. Union Jack – Water Drums
7. String Theories – White Dragon
8. Coppice Halifax – Greensea
9. Snakestyle (feat. Minnie Rogers) – A Rainy Night in London
10. Electricwest – Bruises
11. Keston and Westdal – Spring in December
12. Krusseldorf – Creation
13. Rhian Sheehan – Standing in Silence Pt. 4